Reward Point Guide
When you register on Nord51, you earn reward points on each purchase. To begin with, 50 reward points are credited to your account on registration and you keep earning points as you make purchases. Here are some FAQs
- I have registered how to redeem my reward points?
To redeem reward points, please check the "Use my reward points" box located above the payment options at the time of checkout. You can redeem 50 reward points on your first purchase itself.
- How do I know how many reward points I have?
Log in to your Nord51 account and click on my account (it is your name and located on the top LHS of the screen). Now click on "reward point summary" to know exactly how many points you have in your account.
- How do I earn reward points?
When you register, 50 reward points are credited into your account. Thereafter, you earn 1pt for every Rs.20/- spent on www.nord51.com. You also earn reward points for writing reviews.
- What is the value of these reward points?
As on date, Nord51 reward points are equivalent to the number in Rupee terms i.e., 1pt = 1Re.
- I am unable to redeem my reward points. Why is that?
Redeem points are not redeemable in the following conditions:
- If you have items from the combo offers page
- If the product is specifically marked as no other offer/discount/reward points are redeemable.
In the above cases, you will not see the option of "Use my reward points" and the checkbox above the payment options.
Hopefully you’ve found some answers. If you still have any queries, please write to email@example.com. We're happy to help!